Post-Release Date: 27 Feb 2023
Yantra India Limited (YIL) / Ordnance Factory has released a fusion of Various ITI/Non-ITI Trade Apprentices for 2023, in which they declared the 5395 posts. Interested candidates in Ordnance Factory Apprentices can apply online from January Last Week 2023. The total number of vacancies is approx. 5395 including 3508 ITI and 1887 Non-ITI. For Detailed Apprentice details, salary, age limit, selection steps, or any other job-related information.
How to Apply for YIL Recruitment 2023?
Here are the steps to follow to apply for Yantra India Limited Non-ITI & ITI Vacancy For the 57th Batch 2023:
- Go to the official website of Yantra India Limited (www.yantraindia.com).
- Click on the “Career” section available in the top right corner of the website.
- You will be redirected to the Yantra India Limited job portal.
- Browse through the list of available jobs and choose the one that matches your profile and experience.
- Click on the job title to read the job description and requirements.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in your personal and professional details, and upload your resume and cover letter.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from Yantra India Limited.
Alternatively, you can also connect with Yantra India Limited’s HR team or recruitment agency to know about the current job openings and recruitment process.
Yantra India Limited (YIL) / Ordnance Factory
YIL Recruitment 2023 for Non-ITI & ITI Vacancy
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start: 27.02.2023|
• Last Date to Apply Online: 14/04/2023
• Exam date/Merit List: As per the Schedule
|• General /OBC : 0/-|
• SC / ST / PH / EXs : 0/-
• All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
There is not any can pay examination fee for any category.
YIL Non-ITI & ITI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit as after 01/01/2023
|• Minimum Age: 15 Years|
• Maximum Age: 24 Years
Age Relaxation is as per the rules released by Ordnance Factory YIL Apprentices.
Yantra India Limited Non-ITI & ITI 2023 Eligiblity Criteria
Total Vacancy: 5395 Posts
|Post Name||Type||Total Posts|
|YIL Factory Trade Apprentices||ITI|
YIL Non-ITI & ITI Recruitment 2023 Marks Pattern
Interested Candidates for YiL Ordnance Factory Apprentices 2023 can Apply Online by clicking the link below
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|YIL Official Website||Click Here|
About YIL (Yantra India Limited)
Yantra India Limited (YIL) is a publicly listed engineering company in India that provides end-to-end solutions in engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services. It was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India. The company has more than 30 years of experience in delivering projects in industries such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food processing, cement, steel, and power. YIL’s services include project management, process design and engineering, equipment and material supply, construction, commissioning, and after-sales support. The company has a strong focus on innovation, sustainability, and safety. Some of the major clients of YIL include Tata Steel, Reliance Industries, Indian Oil Corporation, and HUL. YIL has been recognized for its excellence in engineering and has won several awards for its projects, including the CII-ITC Sustainability Award and the National Safety Council Award.