The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced a recruitment drive for 900 Enforcement Constables. The online application process will begin on 25 June 2023 and will close on 15 July 2023.
Candidates who are intested in this post can can apply this form by visiting the official website of the UPSSSC or if you need any other information such as eligibility, exam details, age, vacancy details etc. you can check below.
Uttar Pradesh Subrodinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start : 07-07-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online : 28-07-2023
• Last Date Fee Payment : 28-07-2023
• Correction Form Last Date : 04 August 2023
• Admit Card : Available Soon
• Exam Date : Notified Soon
|• Gen / OBC : Rs. 25/-|
• SC / ST : Rs.25/-
• PH : Rs.25/-
Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E Challan Mode.
Vacancy Details Total Post : 477
|Enforcement Constable (Pravartan Constable)||Gen||225||UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From A Recognized Board.Age : 18-25 YearsAge As on 01.07.2023Extra Age As Per Rules.|
How to Fill UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Vacancy 2023 Online Form
Here are the steps on how to fill the UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Vacancy 2023 online form:
- Go to the UPSSSC website, upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Enforcement Constable (Mains Exam)” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Enter your details, such as your name, email address, and mobile number.
- Upload your scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Fill in the details of your educational qualifications and work experience.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.