Last Updated: 31-08- 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is a state-level recruitment agency in Uttar Pradesh, India. The commission is responsible for conducting various recruitment examinations for government jobs, such as civil services, engineering services, medical officer, lecturer, and other posts in the state.
The commission also advises the state government on matters related to recruitment, promotion, and disciplinary action of employees. The head office of UPPSC is located in Prayagraj (Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Answer keys for UPPSC Civil judges 2023. In this notification, UPPSC launched 309 posts for civil judges. Candidates who already attempt the exam can match the answer with the answer key. SarkariResultCom wishes you all the best for your exam. To download the answer keys just go through the links mentioned below.
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Answer Key 2023
UPPSC Civil Judge Interview Letter 2023 & Final Result 2023
|• Application Begin: 10/12/2022|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 06/01/2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 06/01/2023
• Last Date Complete Form: 10/01/2023
• Re Upload Photo / Signature: 11-18 January 2023
• Exam Date: 12/02/2023
• Admit Card Available: 30/01/2023
• Answer Key Available: 14/02/2023
• Interview Details: 05/08/2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 125/-|
• SC / ST: 65/-
• PH Candidates: 25/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking, or Pay Offline Through E Challan
UPPSC Civil Judge (PCS J) Notification 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age: 22 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment Exam 2022 Recruitment Rules.
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details Total: 303 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Eligibility 2022|
|Civil Judge PCS J||303||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Interview Letter||Click Here|
|Download Interview Schedule||Click Here|
|Download GK Answer Key||SET A | SET B | SET C | SET D|
|Download Law Series Answer Key||SET A | SET B | SET C | SET D|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Update / Edit Form Details||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|UPPSC Official Website||Check now|
About UPPSC Civil Judge PCS:
The UPPSC Civil Judge PCS exam is a recruitment exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) for the recruitment of Civil Judges in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The exam is also known as the UPPSC Judicial Service Examination or PCS J (Judicial) Exam.
The UPPSC Civil Judge PCS exam is usually conducted in three stages:
- Preliminary Exam: The first stage of the exam is a preliminary exam, which is conducted to shortlist candidates for the main exam. The exam is an objective-type test, and it covers topics such as General Knowledge, Law, and Language.
- Main Exam: The second stage of the exam is the main exam, which is a written test that assesses the candidate’s knowledge of various legal subjects such as Civil Law, Criminal Law, Revenue Law, and Constitutional Law.
- Interview: The final stage of the exam is an interview, which is conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and suitability for the position of Civil Judge.
Candidates who qualify in all three stages of the exam are selected for the position of Civil Judge in the state of Uttar Pradesh.