Post-Release Date: 6th May 2023
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) recently has released the scrutiny registration link, you can apply thi form till 19th May 2023. In the last month Uttar Pradesh Board Class 10 High School and Class 12 Intermediate Exam 2023 result was released on 25 April 2023. Candidate can apply for rechecking, Scrutiny in any subject or complete subject of the result in the above examination.
The UP Board Result 2023 will be available on the official website of the UPMSP. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and other necessary details. It is important to note that the UPMSP has taken several measures to ensure that the results are secure and free from any malpractices.
This scrutiny process, also known as revaluation or rechecking, allows students to request a review of their exam answer sheets if they believe there has been an error in the evaluation.
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)
UP Board Class 10th & 12th Scrutiny Online Form 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin : 26/04/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online : 19/05/2023
• Pay Challan Fee Last Date : 19/05/2023
• Scrutiny Result Declared : As per Schedule
|• Each Subject : 500/-|
• Rs 500/- fee for each subject in whichever subject they apply for scrutiny / Re Checking.
• Pay the Exam Fee Through Challan Fee Mode Only.
UPMSP UP Board 10th & 12th Scrutiny Form
UPMSP Address : Board of High School & Intermediate Education UP, Regional Office, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) – 211003, Pin Code : 211003, Phone Number : 0532-2423265.
You can send this form by Following these information:
- Print out of online application form along with print out of Original Treasury Challan has to be sent.
- Application has to be sent to the board office by registered post.
- The candidate has to send the print of the application and the original copy of the challan by registered post by 19/05/2023