The online application process for the Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) 2023 is now open. The exam is conducted by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut, and offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in agriculture, veterinary sciences, dairy technology, and more.
Interested candidates can visit the official website and fill out the online application form. The last date for submitting the application is 05/05/2023. The exam is scheduled to be held in May 2023, and the exact dates will be announced soon.
The UPCATET is a highly competitive exam, and candidates are advised to prepare thoroughly. The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions based on physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, and agriculture.
Candidates who qualify for the exam will be eligible for admission to various colleges and universities across Uttar Pradesh. The selection process will be based on the merit list and the preference of the candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for aspiring students to pursue a career in agriculture and allied fields. Candidates are encouraged to visit the official website and apply for the exam at the earliest.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET)
UPCATET Admissions Test Result 2023
|Important Dates||Application fee|
|• Application Start: 01-03-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online: 05/05/2023
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 05/05/2023
• Correction Date: 22-25 April 2023
• Admit Card: Notified Soon
• Exam Date: 30-31 May 2023
• Counseling Start: 20 June 2023
|• Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1350/-|
• SC / ST: Rs. 1100/-
The payment method is online, options for online payment are: Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking
UPCATET Admission 2023 Age Limit as on 31/12/2023
- BVSc & AH Course: 17-25 Years.
- Other Ug Courses: 16-22 Years.
- PG Courses: No Age Limit
UPCATET 2023 Admissions Course List with Eligibility
|Course Name||UPCATET Course Wise Eligibility|
|B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Horticulture||10+2 with PAG, PCM, PCB, PCMB|
|B.Sc Forestry||10+2 with PAG, PCM, PCB, PCMB|
|B.F.S.c (Fisheries Science)||10+2 with PAG, PCB, PCMB|
|B.V.Sc & AH||10+2 with PCB / PCMB with English and 50% Aggregate Marks in Each Group Subject|
|B.Sc Community Science (Girls)||10+2 in Arts Stream with Home Science As a Subject / PAG /PCB/PCM/PCMB|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||10+2 with PAG, PCM, PCB, PCMB|
|B.Tech Agriculture||10+2 with PAG, PCM, PCMB|
|B.Tech Dairy / Food Technology||10+2 with PAG, PCB, PCMB|
|B.Tech Sugarcane Science and Technology||10+2 with PAG, PCB & PCM|
|B.Tech Food Nutrition and Dietetics||10+2 with PHS , PCB & PCM|
|Post Graduate Courses||Bachelor Degree Passed / Appearing|
|PhD Courses||Master Degree Passed / Appearing|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|For Counseling||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How do fill UPCATET 2023 Admission Form?
UPCATET (Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test) is an admission test conducted for various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses in agriculture, horticulture, forestry, veterinary sciences, and other allied sciences in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Here are the steps to fill out the UPCATET 2023 Admission Form:
- Registration: Visit the official website of UPCATET and click on the “Apply Online” link. Fill in the registration form by providing personal details, contact information, and educational qualifications.
- Login: After successful registration, log in using the registration number and password sent to your registered email ID.
- Filling out the Application Form: Fill in the application form by providing personal, academic, and other details. Also, upload scanned images of your photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size.
- Course Selection: Choose the course for which you want to apply from the list of available courses.
- Payment: Pay the application fee online mode using a credit/debit card or net banking. The application fee varies for different categories.
- Submit: After filling in all the required details, click on the “Submit” button. Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Make sure to check all the details before submitting the form as there will be no provision for correction after submission. Also, keep the login credentials safe as they will be required for future reference.
Make sure to enter your details in the required section. Sarkari Result Com is not responsible for any kind of changes or updates for this requirement, so we always recommend checking the official notifications only.