Last Updated: 18/10/2023
Exam Starts From 01.09.2023 to 29.09.2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card and application status for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam 2023 for various regions including North Western Region (NWR), Northern Region (NR), Central Region (CR), North Eastern Region (NER), Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR), Western Region (WR), Southern Region (SR), Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR), and Eastern Region (ER).
Candidates who have applied for the SSC MTS Exam 2023 in any of these regions can check their application status and download their admit card by visiting the official website of SSC. The admit card contains important information such as exam date, exam time, and exam center. Candidates must carry their admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to the examination center.
The SSC MTS Exam 2023 is scheduled to be held in multiple shifts. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website for any updates related to the examination.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS 2022 Havaldar PET/PST Admit Card
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 18/01/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 24-02-2023 (Extended)
• Pay Fee Online Last Date: 26-02-2023
• Correction Date: 02-03 March 2023
• Exam (NT staff):
> 02.05.2023 to 19.05.2023
>13.06.2023 to 20.06.2023
• Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
• Tire I Exam Date: 02-19 May & 13-20 June 2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 100/-|
• SC / ST: 0/-
• All Category Female: 0/- (Exempted)
You can pay the examination fee online through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Notification Jan 2023
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
|• Minimum Age: 18 Years.|
• Maximum Age: 25 – 27 Years (Post Wise)
There is extra age relaxation as per the SSC Multi Tasking & Havaldar Recruitment Rules 2022.
SSC MTS Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar 2023
Vacancy Details Total: 12523 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post||SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam Eligibility|
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS)||11994||• Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Havaldar||529||• Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized|
• Male: 1600 Meters in 15 Min.
• Female: 1 Km in 20 Min.
• Male: 157.5 CMS
• Female: 152 CMS
• Male: 81-86 CMS
Physical Standard (Havaldar Post Only)
Male: 1600 Meters in 15 Minutes
Female: 01 KM in 20 Minutes
Male: 08 Km in 30 Minutes.
Female: 03 Km in 25 Minutes.
- Height & Chest :-
Male: 157.5 CMS, 76-81 CMS
Female: 152 CMS
Havaldar PET / PST Admit Card
|Region Name||Admit Card|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Application Status
|State Name||Region||Admit Card & Status|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Region (NWR)||Click Here|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Northern Region (NR)||Status | Admit Card|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region (CR)||Check Now|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region (NER)||Check Now|
|Karnataka, Kerala||Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Check Now|
|Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Western Region (WR)||Check Now|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region (SR)||Download|
|Karnataka, Kerala||Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)||Check Now|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||ER Region||Check Now|
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Tire I Answer Key||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Mock Test||Download|
|SSC MTS Mock Test Notice||Check now|
|Exam Schedule for SSC MTS 2023 Exam||Check Now|
|Download Exam Schedule||Download|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Date Extension Notice||Check Now|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download the Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Fill SSC Multi Tasking MTS & Havaldar Online Form 2023?
To apply for SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) exam, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of SSC, which is ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Apply” button available on the homepage.
- Select the exam category as “MTS” and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in your basic details such as name, email id, mobile number, etc., and click on the “Register” button.
- A registration number and password will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- Login to the website using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with your personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other documents as required.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
After the application process is complete, you should keep a copy of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.