Last Updated: 24 March 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced the SSC MTS 2021 final Result. Applicants who appeared in this test can check their results now from the official site. For more details about this vacancy, just go through the all details mentioned below and get all the required information.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS 2021 Final Result, Cutoff and Merit List PDF
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start: 18-01-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online: 24-02-2023 (Extended)
• Last Date Fee Payment: 26-02-2023
• Correction Date: 02-03 March 2023
• Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
• Tire I Exam Date: 02-19 May & 13-20 June 2023
|• Gen / OBC: Rs. 100/-|
• SC / ST / PH: Rs. 0/-
• All Female: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
You can pay the examination fee online through a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan Mode Offline.
|SSC MTS 2021 Final Result||Download|
|Download Writup and Result Notification||Download|
|Download the Tier 2 Result||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download the Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to check SSC MTS 2021 Final Result?
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) Paper 2 2021 exam result can be checked on the official SSC website. The steps to check the result are as follows:
- Go to the official SSC website: ssc.nic.in
- Click on the “Results” tab on the homepage.
- Find the link for “Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2021 – List of candidates qualified in Paper-II for Document Verification.”
- Click on the link to access the result.
- The result will be available in the form of a PDF file.
- Search for your roll number in the PDF file to check if you have qualified for the next stage of the selection process.
It is important to note that the SSC may also announce the result on their regional websites. So, you can check for the result on the regional websites if you do not find it on the main SSC website.
It is advisable to keep checking the official SSC website regularly for updates regarding the SSC MTS Paper 2 2021 result.
About SSC MTS Exam:
The SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam is a recruitment exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of non-technical Multi Tasking Staff in various Central Government Departments and Ministries. The exam aims to select candidates for the posts of Peon, Daftary, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, etc. The exam consists of two stages – the written examination and the descriptive test. The written examination consists of objective-type questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness. The descriptive test consists of essay writing and letter writing. The final selection is based on the combined scores of the written examination and descriptive test.