Post-Update Date: 28/08/2023
The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) is inviting online applications for the post of Assistant Commandant (Communication). There are 13 vacancies available. The educational qualification required is a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, or a related field from a recognized university.
The selection process will consist of the following stages:
- Written exam: The written exam will be a multiple-choice question paper of 100 questions, each carrying 1 mark. The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- SSB interview: The SSB interview will assess the candidate’s personality, leadership qualities, and suitability for the job.
- Medical examination: The medical examination will be conducted to check the physical fitness of the candidates.
The last date to apply for the post is October 1, 2023. Candidates can apply online through the SSB website (ssbrectt.gov.in).
Government Of India Sashatra Bal SSB
SSB Assistant Commandant (Communication) Online 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start : 02/09/2023|
• Last Date Apply Online : 01/10/2023
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 01/10/2023
• Admit Card : Available Soon
• Exam Date : Notified Soon
|• Gen / OBC : Rs. 400/-|
• SC / ST / PwD : Rs.0/-
• All Female : Rs.0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Vacancy Details Total Post : 13
|Assistant Commandant AC Communication||Gen||06||Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication Engineering / Electrical Communication / Electronics Engineering.Maximum Age : 35 Years.Height Male : 165 CMS | Female Height : 157 CMS|