Post Update: 23rd June 2023
Supreme Court of India issued the vacancy notification for Junior Court Assistant recruitment in 2022. The candidate who is eligible for this vacancy with as Bachelor’s degree and is 18 to 30 years can apply for this post by visiting the official website of the Supreme Court of India.
Candidates who already applied for this form and attempt the exam can download the result for this recruitment. If you want to know more about the SCI JCA Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 such as eligibility, how to apply, exam fee, etc. you can read all the information given below.
Supreme Court of India (SCI)
Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 18/06/2022|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 10/07/2022
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 10/07/2022
• Exam Date: September 2022
• Exam City Available: 15/09/2022
• Admit Card Available: 03 Days Before Exam
• Result Available: 03/03/2023
• Typing Test Date: 25/03/2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 500/-|
• SC / ST / PH : 250/-
• Pay the Exam Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Only.
Supreme Court Junior Translator Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
• Minimum Age : 18 Years.
• Maximum Age : 30 Years.
• Age Relaxation Extra according to Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment
SCI Junior Court Assistant 2022 Vacancy Details Total 210 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||SCI Junior Court Assistant Eligibility|
|Junior Court Assistant (JCA)||210||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.English Computer Typing : 35 WPMKnowledge of Computer Operation.|
How to Download Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant 2022 Result
You can follow the steps given below to download the Supreme Court of India (SCI) Junior Court Assistant (JCA) Recruitment Result:
- Visit the official website of the Supreme Court of India at https://main.sci.gov.in/.
- Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the homepage.
- Click on the link for “JCA Recruitment Result” or similar.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password.
- After entering the required details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The SCI JCA Recruitment Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Check your result and download it for future reference.
|Download Descriptive Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Result||Result | Score Card|
|Download Typing Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Exam City / Date||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Join Now|
|SCI Official Website||Click Here|
|Check More Sarkari Updates||Sarkari Result Com|
Our website Sarkari Result Com covers all the sarkari naukri, exams, admit card, cancellation notice etc. if you are aspirants of court related jobs then you can also check other court related jobs given below:
About the Supreme Court of India
The Supreme Court of India is the highest court of law in the country and serves as the final court of appeal in both civil and criminal cases. It was established on January 28, 1950, and is located in New Delhi.
The Supreme Court has original jurisdiction in certain cases, such as disputes between the central government and one or more states, and appellate jurisdiction over cases heard by lower courts and tribunals. It also has the power to interpret the Constitution and to issue writs for the enforcement of fundamental rights.
The Supreme Court is headed by the Chief Justice of India, who is appointed by the President of India and serves until the age of 65. The other judges of the court are also appointed by the President on the advice of the Chief Justice and other senior judges.
The Supreme Court has played a crucial role in shaping Indian democracy and has delivered several landmark judgments that have had a significant impact on Indian society and politics.