Last updated: 18, April 2023
State Bank of India has released a notification, in which they have declared Results for Phase 2 Mains SBI PO 2023 Recruitment Exam for 1673 Posts. The result was declared on 10 March 2023, candidates who appeared for this test can download their results from the official site or from the links mentioned below. Make sure to download the result from the official site. There is not any unofficially named link that is accessible for the results of SBI PO.
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI PO 2023 Officers Final Result
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 22/09/2022|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 12/10/2022
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 12/10/2022
• Exam Date Prelim: 17-20 December 2022
• Phase I Admit Card Available: 05/12/2022
• Phase I Result Available: 17/01/2023
• Mains Exam Date: January 2023
• Phase II Result Available: 10/03/2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 750/-|
• SC / ST / PH: 0/-
You can Pay the examination fee through a debit card, credit card, or net banking or pay offline through E-Challan Mode.
To download the Result For SBI PO Mains Phase II Result 2023, read the steps below:
Here are the steps to download SBI PO Mains result 2023:
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India at https://www.sbi.co.in/
- On the homepage, click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the link that says “SBI PO Recruitment”.
- Look for the link to download the SBI PO Mains result from 2023 and click on it.
- A new page will open, where you will be asked to enter your registration number/roll number, and date of birth/password.
- Enter the required details and click on the submit button.
- The SBI PO Mains result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Note: The above steps are a general guideline, and the actual steps may vary depending on the SBI’s website’s updates or changes.
State Bank of India SBI PO 2022 Vacancy Details
Total: 1673 Posts
|Vacancy Type||Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||SBI PO Eligibility|
|Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|SBI PO Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Phase II Main Result||Click Here|
|Download Phase II Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Phase I Pre Result||Server I | Server II|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|SBI Official Website||Click Here|
About SBI PO 2023
SBI PO 2023 is a recruitment exam conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in its various branches across India. The SBI PO 2023 exam is expected to be conducted in three stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
The SBI PO 2023 notification is expected to be released in the first quarter of 2023. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for the SBI PO 2023 exam. The preliminary exam is expected to be held in June 2023, while the main exam is expected to be held in July 2023.
The selection process of SBI PO 2023 will be based on the candidate’s performance in the preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. The preliminary exam will have three sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. The main exam will have four sections – Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, and English Language.
Candidates who clear the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for the main exam. Those who clear the main exam will be called for an interview. The final merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the main exam and interview. The candidates who make it to the final merit list will be appointed as Probationary Officers in the State Bank of India.