Earlier, Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) rolled out the notification about Common Eligibility Test CET 2022 for Constable, Forester, Jamadar, Hostel Superintendents, Clerks, Junior Assistants, and Other Various Posts. Interested candidates who Are Enrolled in this Vacancy Can Check their Admit Card. For more information such as syllabus, age limit, qualification, pay scale, or any other information, check out the advertisement before you apply.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)
RSMSSB CET 10+2 Inter Level Exam Result 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 12/10/2022|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 18/11/2022
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 18/11/2022
• Exam Date: 04-11 February 2023
• Admit Card Available: 27/01/2023
|• General/OBC: 450/-|
• OBC NCL: 350/-
• SC/ST: 250/-
• Correction Charge: 300/-
You can pay the fee online ( debit card, credit card, net banking ) or by offline mode(Emitra CSC Center)
RSMSSB Common Eligibility Test CET Inter Level Exam Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
• Minimum Age: 18 Years.
• Maximum Age: 24 Years. for Constable
• Maximum Age: 40 Years. for Other Post
There is extra Age Relaxation as per Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test (10+2 Level) Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Rajasthan CET 10+2 Senior Secondary Level 2022
Vacancy Details with Eligibility
|Forest Department||Forester||• Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Form A Recognized Board.|
|Minority Affairs Department||Hostel Superintendent||• Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam|
• With ‘O’ Level Certificate OR Diploma in CS / IT
State Subordinate Department
|Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream With ‘O’ Level Certificate|
It’s Equivalent Degree. OR It’s an Equivalent Degree
|Excise Department||Jamidar Grade-II||• Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam And Rajasthan Subordinate Computer Qualification|
|Police Headquarters||Constable||• Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam|
|Download Result||Server I | Server II|
|Download Result Notice||Click Here|
|Downlead Answer Key||Click Here (Updated)|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Download Rajasthan CET 2022 Answer Key 2023?
Accessing the answer key for any competitive exam is crucial as it allows candidates to evaluate their performance and estimate their scores. Similarly, to download the Rajasthan CET 2022 Answer Key 2023 for the 10+2 CET Rajasthan Exam, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, visit the official website of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page, locate the “Answer Key” or “Key Answers” link, which should be visible under the “Examination” tab.
- Click on the link to proceed to the answer key page.
- From the drop-down menu, select the “Rajasthan CET 2022 Exam” and the “10+2 CET Rajasthan Exam” options.
- Once selected, the answer key for the respective exam will be displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- Download the answer key by clicking on the “Download” button located at the top right corner of the page.
- If required, take a printout of the answer key for future reference.
It’s important to note that the Rajasthan CET 2022 Answer Key 2023 is usually released a few days after the exam has been conducted. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website of the RBSE for updates and notifications regarding the release of the answer key.
By following these simple steps, candidates can easily access and download the Rajasthan CET 2022 Answer Key 2023 for the 10+2 CET Rajasthan Exam. It’s recommended that candidates carefully compare their responses with the answer key and calculate their expected scores accordingly.