Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh is a premier medical institution located in Chandigarh, India. It was established in 1962 and is one of the leading institutes in the country for medical research and education.
PGIMER offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medical and allied health sciences and is known for its high-quality education and research facilities. The institute has a large network of hospitals and clinics, which provide students with exposure to real-world medical practices and opportunities for hands-on training.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has released the PGIMER Chandigarh Vacancy Online Application form for various posts. These temporary positions are originally available for a six-month period, and they may be extended assuming good performance and project completion. Candidates who are interested in this post can apply online through this form by reading the notification given below:
Postgraduate Institute of
Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
PGIMER Chandigarh Vacancy for various Posts 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Form Starting Date:- 07 February 2023|
• Form Last Date:- 18 February 2023
• Interview Date :- Notify Soon
|• General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- No Fees|
• SC/ST Candidates:- No Fees
• Persons with Disabilities:- No Fees
Fees Payment Mode:- ——
• Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
• Maximum Age :- Please Read Official Notification.
• Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
Total Posts 04
|Post Name||Number Of Post|
|Asstt Project Manager||01|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
|Asstt Project Manager||B. Tech/B.E/Graduate. in any discipline. Minimum 1 year of relevant clinical research experience is preferred, but fresh graduates.|
|Data Entry Operator||Graduation with PGDCA/MCA/B.Tech IT/BJMC/Bachelors of animation and multimedia. • Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.|
|Office Executive||Bachelors Degree and knowledge in computer with tally Desirable: Minimum 1 year experience in handling of Bills /Accounts.|
|Senior Research Fellow||Master’s degree in either Science/ Engineering Demonstrated excellence in research and publications in peer-reviewed journals or established field experience in drilling related onsite projects Or establishment and operation of field observatories and laboratory facilities in relevant area.|
• Written Exam
• Medical Examination
• Document Verification
• For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Asstt Project Manager||28000/- Per Month|
|Data Entry Operator||19600/- Per Month|
|Office Executive||19600/- Per Month|
|Senior Research Fellow||35000/- Per Month + 16% HRA|
• Aadhar Card
• Date of Birth Certificate (If Available)
• Educational qualifications Certificate
• Residence Certificate
• Caste certificate (Exclude General Category)
• One Passport Size Photographs.
• For Complete Information Read Notification.