Last updated: 10 Feb 2023
High Court of Judicature at Patna, Bihar has released the result for Law Assitant Exam 2023. Those candidates who appeared in this exam can check their Results now. For more related information regarding this vacancy just go through the following details.
High Court of Judicature at Patna, Bihar
Patna High Court Law Assistant Exam Result 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Starts: 01/06/2022|
• Last Date (For Online):21/06/2022
• Last Date to Pay Fee: 23/06/2022
• Receipt Last Date: 25/06/2022
• Exam Starting on 04/12/2022
• Admit Card: 16/11/2022
• Result Available: 07/02/2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 250/-|
• SC / ST: 250/-
You can pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking
Patna High Court Law Assistant Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: NA
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Official Telegram||Click Here|
|Patna High Court Official Website||Click Here|
How to Download the Patna High Court Law Assistant LA Exam Result 2023?
To download the Patna High Court Law Assistant Exam Result 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Patna High Court: You can find the official website by searching “Patna High Court” in your preferred search engine.
- Look for the “Results” or “Exam Results” section: Once you are on the Patna High Court’s official website, look for a section that says “Results” or “Exam Results”. This section is usually found under the “Examinations” or “Recruitment” section of the website.
- Find the link for the Law Assistant Exam Result 2023: Once you are in the “Results” section, look for the link for the “Law Assistant Exam Result 2023”.
- Download the Result: You may be asked to enter some information, such as your roll number or registration number, to view the result.
Please note that the exact steps may vary slightly depending on the official website and the process followed by the Patna High Court.