Last updated: 29 April 2023
On 29 April 2023, NTA released the NTA JEEMAIN Session 2 April 2023 Result, you can download the result from the links mentioned at the end.
Earlier, National Testing Agency NTA released the admission notification of the Joint Entrance Examination JEEMAIN Session II April 2023 Exam. Interested Candidates can apply JEE MAIN Session II Exam starts on 07/02/2023 and ends on 07/03/2023. For more detailed information such as age limit, job opportunities, Pay scale or anything else read the notification before.
In addition to this, NTA has released the answer key for the exam. Candidate who already fill this form and attempt the exam can check the answer key given below
About NTA JEE MAIN:
NTA JEE Main is the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India. It is an entrance examination for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at the National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and other centrally funded technical institutes (CFTIs).
JEE Main is considered one of the toughest engineering entrance exams in India and is conducted twice a year, in January and April. The examination consists of two papers: Paper 1 for B.E./B.Tech. programs and Paper 2 for B.Arch./B.Planning programs. The examination is conducted in computer-based mode and consists of objective-type questions in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Clearing JEE Main is the first step in the admission process for undergraduate engineering programs in NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs. Based on the scores obtained in JEE Main, candidates can appear for JEE Advanced, which is the second stage of the admission process to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT).
National Testing Agency Joint Entrance Examination
NTA JEEMAIN Session 2 April 2023 Result
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Starts: 14/02/2023|
• Last Date (Online): 12/03/2023
• Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 12/03/2023
• Exam Date: 6, 8, 10, 11, 12 April 2023
• Exam City Details: April First Week
• Admit Card: Before Exam
• Answer Key: After the Exam
• Answer Key Available : 19/04/2023
• Result Declared : 29/04/2023
|• For Paper 1 Only|
General / OBC / EWS (Male): 1000/-
General / OBC / EWS (Female): 800/-
SC / ST (Male): 500/-
SC / ST : (Female): 500/
• For Paper 1 & 2 Both Paper
General / OBC / EWS (Male): 2000/-
General / OBC / EWS (Female): 1600/-
SC / ST (Male): 1000/-
SC / ST : (Female): 1000/
You can pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking
NTA JEEMAIN 2023
Session 1 and 2 details
NTA JEEMAIN 2023 Age Limit for April 2023 Exam
|There is No Age Limit in NTA JEEMAIN Session I April 2023. Applicant must have Passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2021, and 2022 OR Appeared in 2023.|
NTA JEEMAIN April 2023 Admission Details
|Course Name||NTA JEE MAIN 2023 Eligibility|
|BE / B.Tech / B.Arch.||Should be Passed & Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2023 Eligiblity Details
To be eligible for admission to the undergraduate engineering programs at the National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and other centrally funded technical institutes (CFTIs) through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Age Limit: Candidates must have been born on or after October 1, 1998. There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST, and PwD candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Percentage Requirements: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Class 12th or equivalent examination, or be in the top 20 percentile of their respective boards. For SC, ST and PwD candidates, the minimum percentage requirement is 65%.
- Attempts: A candidate can attempt JEE (Main) a maximum of three times in consecutive years.
Note: The eligibility criteria may vary slightly based on the institute and the specific program you wish to apply for. It’s advisable to check the official website of the institute you are interested in for the latest information on eligibility criteria.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Exam Date / City||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here (Updated)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Re-Open Notice April Session||Click Here|
|Download Notice April Session||Click Here|
|Download Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus Paper I||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|JEEMAIN Official Website||Click Here|