Indian Navy has released a new recruitment notification, in which they invited eligible candidates for Navy Chargeman 2 Recruitment 2023. This Recruitment Notification is released to hire for 372 posts of Chargeman II. All the applicants can apply Online through the official link provided by Indian Navy hiring officials.
The applications begin on 15-05-2023 and Last Date Apply Online is 29-05-2023. To apply online simply click on the link and enter the required details. It is recommended that read the notification below to clear any time of confusion before you apply.
Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test
Navy Chargeman-II (2) Recruitment 2023 admit card
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start: 15-05-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online: 29-05-2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 29-05-2023
• Admit Card: Available Soon
• Exam Date: Notified Soon
|• Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.278/-|
• SC / ST / Pwd: Rs.0/-
To pay your examination fee, you can conveniently use various modes of payment such as debit card, credit card, net banking, or e-challan (Offline mode).
Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023
Age Limit as on 29/05/2023
|• Minimum Age: 18 Years|
• Maximum Age: 25 Years
Extra Age As Per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total Posts: 372
|Chargeman 2 (II)||Gen||216||• Degree in Science with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics.|
• Diploma in Engineering with Related Trade.
Category-wise Vacancy Details
|Exam Name||UR||EWS||EBC||OBC||BC Female||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Divisional Fire Officer||8||2||4||2||1||3||1||21|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Navy Official Website||Visit|
How to Apply for Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Navy Chargeman 2 recruitment 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Check Eligibility: First, check whether you meet the eligibility criteria for the Navy Chargeman 2 post. Eligibility criteria are usually age limit, education, work experience, and physical fitness.
- Online Application: Visit the official website of the Indian Navy and go to Join Navy. Find the “Chargeman Recruitment” link and click on it. Fill out the online application form with the required information such as personal details, education, and work experience.
- Submission of Documents: Upload scanned copies of your educational certificates, age, and other required documents as per the application form.
- Payment of Application Fee: Pay the application fee online through a credit/debit card or online banking.
- Application Submission: After filling out the application form, check all the given details and submit it. Print
- Application Form: Print the application form for later use. Admit Card: Once the application process is over, wait for the issuance of the admit card which contains important details like exam date, time, and venue.
Note. It is recommended to check the official website for updates related to the recruitment process.