Last Updated: 02/10/2023
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released the online application form for the Mining Inspector Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website of MPPSC, i.e., mppsc.nic.in. The last date to apply is 15 October 2023.
If you are interested in applying for the Mining Inspector Recruitment 2023, please visit the official website of MPPSC and submit your application form before the deadline.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC
MPPSC Mining Inspector Online Form 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Starting Date : 20/10/2023|
• Last Date : 19/11/2023 11:59 PM
• Correction Date : 23 Oct To 21 Nov 2023
• Exam Date : Available Soon
• Admit Card : Available Soon
|• General / Other State : 500/-|
• SC / ST / OBC / PH : 250/-
• Correction Charges : 50/-
• MP Portal Charges : 40/-
Payment Mode : Online Mode
Age Limit as on 01/01/2024
|• Minimum Age: 21 Years.|
• Maximum Age: 40 Years.
There is extra age relaxation as per the rules.
- Written Exam
- DV, Medical Exam
Total: 38 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Mining Inspector||38||Graduation Degree in Geology OR Diploma in Mining Engineering.|
How to Fill Online Form Of MPPSC Mining Inspector Vacancy 2023?
- Visit the official website of MPPSC: mppsc.nic.in
- Click on the “Online Application” tab
- Select the “Mining Inspector” recruitment 2023
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Apply Now” button
- Enter your personal details, such as your name, date of birth, email address, and contact number
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Select your educational qualification and experience
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the “Submit” button
- The online application form will be available from 02 October 2023 to 15 October 2023.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the deadline.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling out the application form.
- Candidates must submit all of the required documents along with their application forms.