Last updated: 10 April 2023
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the recutiment for Apprentice Development Officer ADO Recruitment 2023 in January 2023. Candidates who are applied for Apprentice Development Officer ADO Recruitment 2023 can download thier admit card or hall ticket by visiting the official website. Before download the admit card read all the information related to this post given below. We at Sarkari Result com make sure to provide 100% real links without any fraud or anything else..
In addition to this, LIC has released the Apprentice Development Officer ADO Recruitment result, you can download the result by following the link given below:
About LIC AAD
LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) is a post in the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) that involves the responsibility of training and development of new insurance agents. A person appointed as LIC ADO undergoes a rigorous training program to become proficient in various aspects of life insurance, including product knowledge, sales techniques, customer service, and agency management.
To become an LIC ADO, one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Age: The minimum age limit is 21 years, and the maximum age limit is 30 years (as on the date mentioned in the job advertisement).
- Education: A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Experience: No prior experience is required for this post.
To apply for the LIC ADO post, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of LIC (www.licindia.in).
- Click on the “Careers” section on the homepage and select “Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers 2021-22”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill in the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
After submitting the application, candidates will be selected based on their performance in the online examination followed by an interview. Successful candidates will undergo a training program and will be appointed as LIC ADO after completing the training successfully.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin : 21/01/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online : 10/02/2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 10/02/2023
• Pre Exam Date : 12/03/2023
• Admit Card Available : 04/03/2023
• Phase II Main Exam : 08/04/2023
• Result Available : 10/04/2023
• Phase II Main Exam : 23/04/2023
|• General/EWS/OBC : 750/-|
• SC / ST : 100/-
• GST Charge Extra :
Pay the LIC ADO Recruitment Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Only.
LIC Apprentice Development Officer ADO Notification 2023 Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
• Minimum Age : 21 Years
• Maximum Age : 30 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Recruitment Rules.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details Total : 9394 Post
|North Central Zone||407||94||250||268||14||1033|
LIC ADO Jobs 2023 Division Wise Details
|LIC Zone Name||Total Post||LIC Division Name|
|North Zonal Officer, Delhi||1216||Ajmer, Amritsar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur 1-2, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Karnal, Ludhiana, Rohtak, Shimla, Srinagar, Udaipur|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1033||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Dehradun, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||561||Bhopal, Bilaspur, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur, Satna, Shahdol|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||669||Begusarai, Berhampur, Bhagalpur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna I & II, Sambalpur|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1408||Cuddapah, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Machilipatnam, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Secunderabad, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Banglore I, Banglore II, Belgaum, Dharwad, Mysore, Raichur, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1516||Chennai I & II, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Enrakulam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Trivandrum|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1942||Ahmedabad, Amravati, Aurangabad, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Goa, Kolhapur, Mumbai I, II, III & IV, Nadiad, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune I & II, Rajkot, Satara, Surat, Thane, Vadodara|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||1049||Asansol, Bardhaman, Bongaigaon, Guwahati, Howrah, Jalpaiguri, Jorhat, Kharagpur, KMDO I, KMDO II, KSDO, Silchar|