Last updated: 26 March 2023
The University of Delhi DU affiliated College Lady Irwin College Delhi has released the latest notification for the post of Various non-teaching posts, librarians, administrative officers, section officers, senior assistants, assistants, junior assistants, technical assistants, laboratory assistants, lab attendants, etc.
Candidates who are interested in this post and eligible for this post can apply this form by visiting the official website of the college ladyirwin.edu.in from 25 March 2023 to 15 April 2023. The rest of the information you can read is given below such as eligibility, exam date, application form, etc.
Rest all the information regarding the eligibility, exam date, exam fee, and other information you can see the details given below
Lady Irwin College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start : 25-03-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online : 15-04-2023
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 15-04-2023
• Admit Card : Available Soon
• Exam Date : Notified Soon
|• Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000/-|
• SC/ ST : Rs.500/-
• PWBD/ Female : 0/:
Vacancy Details Total 36 Post
How To Apply Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 Recruitment
Follow these steps to apply for the Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the Lady Irwin College official website.
- Check the new recruitment page and check the non teaching posts.
- Check all the details on PDF file.
- Read the recruitment notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria and other requirements.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the required details in the application form, including personal information, educational qualification, and work experience.
- Upload the scanned copies of your passport-sized photograph, signature, and other necessary documents.
|Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Lady Irwin College Recruitment Selection Process
There are four stages of Lady Irwin College Recruitment given below:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination