Last Updated Date: 20 April 2023
Recently, The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) declared the Class 1 Admission Result 2023. The result is available on the official website of KVS. Students who have registered for the admission process can check their results by visiting the website. The selected candidates will be eligible for admission to Class 1 in various Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country.
Earlier, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) announced the commencement of online admissions for Class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country for the academic year 2023-24. The KVS online admission process has already begun, and interested parents can register their children on the KVS website. This year, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the admission process has been made entirely online to ensure the safety of both students and parents.
To apply, parents need to fill out the online registration form, upload the required documents, and submit the application fee. The registration process will continue until the last week of April 2023. The admission procedure for Class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas is conducted through a lottery system.
Parents are advised to visit the KVS website and register their children as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute rush.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admissions 2023 Result
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 27/03/2023|
• Last Date: 17/04/2023
• Complete Form Last Date: 17/04/2023
• Lottery Result Available: 20/04/2023
|• General / OBC / EWS : 0/-.|
• SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
There is no Fee for any category
How to Check KVS Class-1 Admission Result 2023
To check the KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) Class-1 Admission Result 2023, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of KVS – kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Click on the “Admissions” tab on the homepage and select “Admission Guidelines” from the drop-down menu.
- On the new page, select the region for which you have applied for admission.
- Click on the link for the “KVS Class-1 Admission Result 2023” on the region-specific page.
- The result will be displayed on the screen in the form of a PDF file.
- Search for your child’s name in the list of selected candidates.
Alternatively, you can also check the KVS Class-1 Admission Result 2023 through the direct link provided by the KVS on their official website or through local newspapers. It is important to note that the admission result will only be available for those who have registered for the admission process.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|KVS Official Website||Click Here|
Eligiblity Criteria for KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission 2023
The eligibility criteria for KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admissions 2023 are as follows:
- Age: The child must be at least 5 years old as on 31st March 2023, and not more than 7 years old.
- Domicile: Children who are wards of Central Government employees, State Government employees, or employees of autonomous bodies of the Central Government are eligible for admission.
- Education: The child should have completed Kindergarten or its equivalent from a recognized school.
- Documents: Parents need to submit valid proof of age and residence along with the application form.
It is important to note that the admissions are subject to the availability of seats and fulfillment of other admission criteria. In case the number of applicants is more than the number of seats available, admission is done through a lottery system. Therefore, interested parents are advised to visit the KVS website and go through the admission guidelines carefully before registering their children.
How to Filled KVS Class 1 Online Admission Form 2023
Here are the steps to fill out the KVS Class 1 Online Admission Form 2023:
- Visit the official KVS website and click on the “Admission” tab.
- Select “Admission Guidelines” and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Online Admission” and choose “Fresh Admission.”
- Fill in the required details, such as the child’s name, date of birth, parent’s name, and contact information.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as a passport-sized photograph, proof of age, and residence.
- Submit the form and pay the application fee.
- Once the form is submitted, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen, and a unique registration number will be generated.
- Keep a copy of the registration number for future reference.
- Parents can log in to the KVS website using the registration number to check the status of their application.
- If the child’s name is selected in the lottery, parents need to complete the admission formalities by submitting the required documents and paying the admission fee.
It is advisable to fill out the form carefully and double-check all the details before submitting the form. In case of any queries or technical issues, parents can contact the KVS helpdesk or the concerned school authorities.