Post-Release Date: 27 January 2023
National Testing Agency NTA has rolled out the notification for the admission of JEEMAIN Session 1 January 2023. Interested Candidates who applied for this Admission Can Download their Admit Card. For more information related to this advertisement such as the age limit, syllabus, Pattern, and admission procedure in JEEMAIN 2023, read the following notification.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA JEE MAIN PHASE 1 January 2023 Admit Card
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 15/12/2022|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 12/01/2023 upto 09 PM
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 12/01/2023
• Exam Date Online: 24-31 January 2023
• Exam City Details Available: 18/01/2023
• Admit Card Available: 21/01/2023
• Answer Key Available: After Exam
• Result Declared: As per the schedule
|For Paper 1 Only:|
• General / OBC / EWS (Male): 1000/-
• General / OBC / EWS (Female): 800/-
• SC / ST (Male): 500/-
• SC / ST : (Female): 500/
For Paper 1 & 2 Both Paper:
• General / OBC / EWS (Male): 2000/-
• General / OBC / EWS (Female): 1600/-
• SC / ST (Male): 1000/-
• SC / ST : (Female): 1000/-
You can pay the examination fee online through a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan.
NTA JEEMAIN 2023 Age Limit for January 2023 Exam
|There is not any Age Limit for admission in NTA JEEMAIN Session I January 2023. Those Candidates who Passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2021, and 2022 OR Appeared in 2023 can apply for this exam.|
NTA Joint Entrance Exam MAIN Session 1 Admission Details 2023
|Course Name||NTA JEE MAIN 2023 Eligibility|
|BE / B.Tech / B.Arch.||Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2023 Phase I January Exam Instruction
- Applicant Photo: The candidate’s face should be at least 80% in the photo with a white background. The image can be colored or black & white.
- Aadhar Card Must be submitted at JEE MAIN Session I January 2023 All Session Application.
- Other Documents: Scanned copy of Candidates Passport Photo & Signature, and Father/Guardian Signature.