Last Updated: 09/09/2023
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has rolled out the notification about the Admit card for ITBP 2023 Vacancy for Head Constable (HC) (Combatant Ministerial), Sub-Inspector (SI) Overseer, and Assistant Sub-Inspector/ Stenographer (ASI), SI (Staff Nurse), Constable (Pioneer), ASI (Pharmacist) and Head Constable (Education/ Veterinary), Constable/ HC (Motor Mechanic), Constable/ HC (Telecommunications). It is officially released on 10 March 2023.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Admit Card for CBT Exam September
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application starts: 20 Feb 2023|
• Last Date to Apply: 21 March 2023
• Exam Date: Notify Later
• Admit Card: 09/09/2023
|• Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 1000/-|
• SC/ST/ Female: ₹ 0/-
You can pay the examination fee online through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
|Head Constable (HC)- Male [Direct]||135 (UR-55, SC-22, ST-20, OBC-24, EWS-14)||12th Pass + Typing|
|Head Constable (HC)- Female [Direct]||23 (UR-10, SC-4, ST-3, OBC-28, EWS-16)||12th Pass + Typing|
|Head Constable (HC)- LDCE||90 (UR-74, SC-8, ST-8)||12th Pass + Typing + ITBP Service of 5 Yrs|
|ASI (Steno)- Male [Direct]||19 (UR-7, SC-2, OBC-8, EWS-2)||12th Pass + Steno|
|ASI (Steno)- Female [Direct]||2 (UR-1, OBC-1)||12th Pass + Steno|
|ASI (Steno)- LDCE||17 (UR-14, SC-2, ST-1)||12th Pass + Steno + ITBP Service of 5 Yrs|
|SI Overseer (Male)||32 (UR-7, SC-5, ST-2, OBC-15, EWS-3)||Diploma in Civil Engg.|
|SI Overseer (Female)||5 (UR-1, SC-1, OBC-3)||Diploma in Civil Engg.|
|SI (Staff Nurse)||18 (UR-11, SC-1, ST-2, OBC-2, EWS-2)||12th Pass + GNM|
|Constable Pioneer (Carpenter)||56 (UR-29, SC-7, ST-8, OBC-6, EWS-6)||10th Pass + ITI in Carpenter|
|Constable Pioneer (Mason)||31 (UR-17, SC-4, ST-4, ObC-3, EWS-3)||10th Pass + ITI in Mason|
|Constable Pioneer (Plumber)||21 (UR-12, SC-2, ST-3, OBC-2, EWS-2)||10th Pass + ITI in Plumber|
|Constable (Animal Transport)- Male||44 (UR-28, SC-2, ST-10, EWS-4)||10th Pass|
|Constable (Animal Transport)- Female||8 (UR-5, ST-2, EWS-1)||10th Pass|
|Head Constable (Education)||23 (UR-13, EWS-2, OBC-3, SC-5)||B.Ed or Degree in Psychology|
|Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)||40 (UR-17, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-11, EWS-3)||Diploma in Veterinary/ Livestock|
|ASI (Pharmacist)||24 (UR-12, SC-3, ST-1, EWS-2, OBC-6)||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Constable (Motor Mechanic)||128 (UR-54, SC-18, ST-10, OBC-33, EWS-13)||10th Pass + ITI Respective Trade|
|Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)||58 (UR-26, SC-8, ST-4, OBC-14, EWS-6)||12th Pass + ITI/ Diploma in Respective Trade|
|Constable (Telecom)||167 (UR-68, SC-25, ST-13, OBC-45, EWS-16)||10th Pass|
|Head Constable (Telecom)||126 (UR-40, SC-17, ST-5, OBC-52, EWS-12)||12th with PCM/ ITI/ Diploma in Engg.|
|Constable (Tradesman)||287||10th Pass/ ITI|
To download the ITBP Admit Card 2023, Follow the following Steps:
Here are the general steps to download ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force) Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the official website of ITBP at www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Look for the link to download the ITBP Admit Card 2023 and click on it.
- A new page will open, where you will be asked to enter your login details such as registration number, password, or date of birth.
- Enter the required details and click on the submit button.
- The ITBP Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card, including your name, photograph, signature, exam date, time, and venue.
- Download and take a printout of the ITBP Admit Card 2023 for future reference.
Note: The above steps are a general guideline, and the actual steps may vary depending on the ITBP website’s updates or changes. It is recommended to regularly check the official website for the latest updates regarding the ITBP recruitment process.
|Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Mock Test Practice||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Starts From 20 Feb 2023)||Apply Online|
|Join Official Telegram||Join Now|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Sarkari Result|
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) recruitment selection process typically involves the following stages:
- Physical Standards Test (PST): The first step in the selection process is PST where candidates are evaluated based on physical measurements such as height, weight, chest measurements, and physical fitness.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who pass the PST are then required to undergo a physical efficiency test that includes various physical tasks such as running, long jump, high jump, and shot put.
- Written Test: Candidates who qualify in the PET are then required to appear for a written examination. The written test is usually objective in nature and tests the candidates’ knowledge in subjects such as General Awareness, Mathematics, and Reasoning.
- Skill Test: For certain posts, a skill test may be conducted to assess the candidates’ practical skills.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify in the written and skill tests are then required to undergo a medical examination to ensure that they are medically fit for the job.
- Document Verification: Finally, the candidates are required to produce their original documents for verification. This includes educational certificates, age proof, caste certificate, etc.
The selection process may vary slightly for different posts and may include additional stages such as an interview or a physical measurement test. Candidates are advised to check the official ITBP recruitment notification for detailed information on the selection process for the particular post they are applying for.