Last Updated: 06 April 2023
Indian Army (Join Indian Navy) has announced the Recruitment of Indian Army CSBO 2023 through Offline Form and Notification. A total of 56 Posts have been released under this vacancy. Indian Army Jobs are the most searched and loved jobs in India. All the candidates who are eligible according to the eligibility criteria can apply for this post by filling out the offline form and sending it to “The Officer-in-Charge, Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra), PIN-411001” Address.
Indian Navy (Join Indian Navy)
Indian Army CSBO 2023 Recruitment
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 08-04-2023|
• Last Date to Send Form: 07-05-2023
• Admit Card: Available Soon
|• General / OBC / EWS: 0/-|
• SC / ST / 0/-
Not any Fee for Any candidates.
Vacancy Details Total Posts: 56
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria for the Job of PBX Operator|
|Civilian Switch Board Operator (CSBO)||56||• Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 10th standard examination from a recognized board.|
• Technical Skills: Applicants should have proficiency in handling Private Branch Exchange (PBX) board.
• Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 25 years of age as of the last date of application.
|Download Application Format||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Address to Send Offline Form
|The Officer-in-Charge, Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra), PIN-411001|
Important Instructions for the Indian Army CSBO 2023 Recruitment Process
Important Instructions for the Recruitment Process:
- Meeting the basic selection criteria does not guarantee selection for the post of CSBO Grade II.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive a call letter specifying the date, time, and venue for the written examination and skill test. The department is not responsible for any postal delays.
- Applicants currently employed with Central/ State Govt/ PSU must apply through proper channels and provide a certificate from their establishment stating that no disciplinary action is contemplated/ pending against them and that they have no objection to releasing them in case of selection.
- The written test and skill test will take place in Pune, Maharashtra. Candidates must make their own arrangements for boarding/ lodging during the recruitment process, which may last for two to three days. No travel allowance or dearness allowance will be provided.
- Applications should be submitted by post/ speed post/ registered post only in a clearly labeled envelope. Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CSBO GRADE-II” in capital letters on the top of the envelope, and indicate their category (if applicable) in the left-hand corner. No hand-delivered applications will be accepted.
- Candidates must attach the following supporting documents with their application:
- Self-attested Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate/ Mark Sheet can be produced in lieu)
- Educational Certificate (Matriculation Passing Certificate and Marksheet)
- Experience Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate in prescribed format for reserved category candidates, and copy of discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen category
- No Objection Certificate from present employer (if the applicant is already a Government servant)
- Two self-addressed envelopes (minimum size of 12 x 24 cms) with postage stamps of Rs 25/- on each envelope, for intimation of written test. Applications without these envelopes will not be accepted.