Last Updated: 13/10/2023
The Indian Army has released the notification for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 51 Entry July 2024 Batch. Eligible candidates can apply online from October 13, 2023 to November 12, 2023.
To apply, candidates must visit the official website of the Indian Army and register themselves. After registration, candidates can fill up the online application form and submit it along with the required documents.
The selection process for TES 51 Entry will consist of a written exam and an interview.
Join Indian Army (Bhartiya Sena)
Indian Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry July 2024 Batch
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin : 13/10/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online : 12/11/2023
• Complete Form Last Date : 12/11/2023
• SSB Interview : February / March 2024
|• General / OBC : 0/-|
• SC / ST : 0/-
Army 10+2 TES Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 16 Year 6 Month
- Maximum Age: 19 Year 6 Month
Army TES 51 Eligibility
- Unmarried male candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) subjects and appeared in the JEE (Mains) 2024 exam are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in PCM subjects in the 10+2 exam.
- Candidates must be physically fit and meet the medical standards prescribed by the Indian Army.
Vacancy Details Total 90 Posts
|Technical Entry Scheme- 51||90||Candidate Must Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) with 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Group.|
JEE Mains 2023 has been made Mandatory from Indian Army TES 51 Course.
Min- 16.5 Year
Max- 19.5 Year
Not be Born Before 02.07.2004 and Not After 01.07.2007
Height : 157.5 CMS