Last Updated: 13 Feb 2023
International Financial Services Centres Authority IFSCA releases the advertisement for the recruitment of an IFSCA Grade A Officer. Interested candidates can submit their registration online form through the official link provided by the IFSCA site. For more general instructions and recruitment, details read the following details before you apply.
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)
IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 11/02/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 03/03/2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date:03/03/2023
• Phase I Exam Date: March / April 2023
• Phase II Exam Date: April / May 2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: Rs 1000/-|
• SC / ST / PH: Rs 100/-
You can pay the examination fee online through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
IFSCA Assistant Manager 2023 Age Limit As on 01/02/2023
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- There is extra Age Relaxation As per International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) Rules.
IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details Total: 20 Posts
|Post Name||Category Wise||Total Post||IFSCA Assistant Manager Eligibility 2022|
|Assistant Manager (General)||Gen UR|
|• Bachelor’s Degree in Law LLB or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or in Computer Science or in Master’s in Computer Application or in Information Technology|
• Master’s Degree in Statistics or Economics or in Commerce or Business Administration (Finance) or in Econometrics
• B.Com with CS, CFA, CS, ICWAMore Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|Download the Tier 2 Result||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download the Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About IFSCA Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager):
IFSCA Assistant Manager refers to the Assistant Manager role within the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA). This authority is responsible for regulating and supervising the International Financial Services Centres (IFSCs) in India. An Assistant Manager in IFSCA would work as a part of the regulatory team and assist in the implementation of various policies, regulations, and supervisory practices related to the IFSCs. The role would involve conducting audits, inspections, and assessments of the operations of the IFSCs, and ensuring compliance with the regulatory framework.
How to apply for IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment?
The steps to apply for IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment are:
- Visit the official website of the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) at ifsca.gov.in.
- Look for the “Careers” or “Recruitment” section on the website.
- Read the detailed advertisement for the Assistant Manager post.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form with accurate information.
- Upload your recent passport-sized photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
Note: The above steps are subject to change and the candidates are advised to check the official website for the latest information and updates on the recruitment process.
What is IFSCA Known For?
The International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) is a regulatory body set up by the Indian government to oversee and regulate the operations of International Financial Services Centres (IFSCs) in India. It was established in April 2021 and is headquartered in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
IFSCA has been established to provide a comprehensive and integrated regulatory framework for the IFSCs and to promote the growth and development of the financial sector in India. It has the power to issue licenses and regulations for various financial services, including banking, insurance, securities, and commodities markets, and to monitor their compliance with these regulations.
The aim of IFSCA is to provide a world-class regulatory environment for financial services providers in India, to encourage international investment, and to promote the development of the financial sector in India. It is expected to play a key role in positioning India as a hub for international financial services and contribute to the growth and development of the Indian economy.