The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the IBPS SO 2023 Combined Result for the main examination and interview for the recruitment of Specialist Officers (CRP SPL-12TH). The result has been published on the official website of IBPS.
The combined result for the main examination and interview has been declared on 1st April 2023. The candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website of IBPS by entering their registration number and password.
Institute Of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
IBPS SO 2023 Combined Result for Main
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start: Nov 1, 2022|
• Last Date: Nov 21, 2022
• IBPS SO Prelims Exam Date: 24, 31 December 2022
• IBPS SO Mains Exam Date: January 25, 2023
• IBPS SO Mains Result: 10 Feb 2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 850/-|
• SC / ST / PH: 175/-
You can pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E-Wallet, IMPS, and E Challan Fee Mode
IBPS SO Mains 2023 Age Limit
• Minimum Age: 20 Years
• Maximum Age: 30 Years
Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
IBPS SO Mains 2023 Vacancy Details
|IT Officer||44||B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE) OR PG in ECE/ CS/ IT OR Graduation + DOEACC ‘B’ Level|
|Agriculture Field Officer (AFO)||516||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture OR Equivalent Subject.|
|Rajbasha Adhikari||25||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject at the Degree Level. OR Master Degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as a Subject at the Degree Level.|
|Law Officer||10||Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Enrolled with Bar Council.|
|HR / Personal Officer||15||Master’s Degree / PG Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.|
|Marketing Officer (MO)||100||MMS/ MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM (Marketing)|
|Download Combined Result||Download|
|Combined Result Notification||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Check notification||Check now|
|Join Official Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Site||Check now|
How to download IBPS SO Mains 2023 Result?
To access the result of the IBPS SO Mains 2023 exam, you need to visit the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) at www.ibps.in. Here are the steps to follow to download your result:
- Navigate to the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the “Result notification” link provided on the homepage.
- Once you’re on the result notification page, locate and click on the relevant notification to download the result.
- On the result login page, enter your registration number and date of birth, or any other required details as per the instructions.
- Check the details entered for accuracy and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of your result for future reference.
Please note that the steps mentioned above are subject to change depending on the updates provided by IBPS. It is, therefore, recommended that you keep checking the official IBPS website for any changes or updates. Additionally, safeguard your login credentials, such as registration number, password, and other required details, to ensure that you can access your result without any trouble.