Last Updated: 18 July 2023
Recently, CRPF has released the answer key for CRPF Constable Technical & Tradesman Recruitment 2023
The CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Constable Technical/Tradesman. The notification invites applications from eligible candidates for Constable Driver, Mochi, Motor Mechanic, Carpenter, Tailor, Band, Cook, Mali, Painter, Safai Karmchari, Dhobi, and Barber Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested to fill out this form can apply this form from 27 March 2023 to 25 April 2023.
Check the eligibility, exam date, and syllabus of the CRPF Technical Constable/Tradesman Recruitment 2023 and apply for the form by visiting the official website, you can get all the exam updates and information from our website Sarkari Result Com.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Answer Key
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 27/03/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 25/04/2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 25/04/2023
• Exam Date: 01-13 July 2023
• Admit Card Available: 24/06/2023
• Answer Key: 18 July 2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 100/-|
• SC / ST: 0/-
• All Category Female: 0/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking, or Pay Offline Through E Challan
CRPF Constable Tradesman Notification 2023 Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Age Limit: 21-27 Years for Driver Post
- Age Limit: 18-23 Years for Other Post
CRPF Constable Tradesman Recruitment Total Vacancy 9212 Post
Male: 9105 Post | Female: 107 Post
|Trade Name||Total Post||CRPF Constable Technical Tradesman Eligibility|
|Driver||2372||Class 10th Matric Exam with HMV Driving License|
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle||544||Class 10th Matric Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.|
• Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
• Working Knowledge of Related Trade.
|Trade Name||Total Post|
|Cook / Water Carrier||2475|
|Barber / Hair Dresser||304|
CRPF Constable Technical & Tradesman Vacancy Physical Eligibility
• Male: 170 CMS for the Others category and 162.5 CMS for ST
• Female: 157CMS for other categories and 150 CMS for ST
• Male: 80 – 84 CMS for other categories and 76.81 CMS for ST
• Female: NA
CRPF Constable Technical & Tradesman selection process
The selection process for CRPF Constable Technical/Tradesman includes four stages:
- Physical Standard Test (PST) – Candidates have to fulfill the required physical standards to qualify for the next stage.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Candidates have to complete a race and other physical tasks within the given time limit.
- Written Examination – The written test will have multiple-choice questions covering various topics related to the trade of the candidate.
- Trade Test and Medical Examination – Candidates who qualify in the written exam will have to appear for a trade test and a medical examination. The final selection will be based on merit and the performance of the candidate in all these stages.
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|CRPF Tradesman Corrigendum||Download|
|State Wise and Category Wise Vacancies||Check Now|
|CRPF Constable Technical & Tradesman Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notification||Hindi | English|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for CRPF Constable Technical & Tradesman Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for CRPF Constable Technical/Tradesman Recruitment by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of CRPF at www.crpf.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the home page and select “View All” to see the latest recruitment notifications.
- Look for the notification for Constable Technical/Tradesman and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Register on the website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form and upload the necessary documents as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online through the available payment modes.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying and ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria specified for the post.
Note: Make sure to follow all the instructions carefully while filling out the application form and submitting it. Also, keep all the necessary documents ready before starting the application process.
Keep updated by connecting with our portal for every update Sarkari Result Com in addition to this, if you are preparing for other exams as well as railway or banking then you can also check all sarkari exam related pages such as Admit card, Sarkari Naukri, and sarkari result.
Also if you have any suggestions or corrections related query to any job that we posted on our website then you can contact us by email, and we will revert you in 24 hours.