Last Updated: 17 March 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has declared the result for the Civil Judge PCS J Preliminary Exam 2022 for 303 posts. The candidates who appeared for the exam can now check their results on the official website of the UPPSC.
The UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Exam 2022 was conducted successfully on the scheduled date, and the results have been announced in a timely manner. The candidates who have qualified for the preliminary exam will now be eligible to appear for the main examination.
To check their results, the candidates are required to visit the official website of the UPPSC and click on the “UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Exam 2022 Result” link. They will be redirected to a new page, where they will need to enter their registration number and date of birth to access their results.
It is advised that the candidates take a printout of their results for future reference. The candidates who have qualified for the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for the UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Main Exam, the details of which will be announced by the UPPSC in due course.
The UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J exam is a highly competitive exam, and the candidates who have cleared the preliminary exam have cleared the first hurdle. The candidates are advised to prepare well for the main exam and give their best to secure a place in the final merit list.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Exam 2022 Result
|Important Dates||Application fee|
|• Application Begin: 10/12/2022|
• Last Date: 06/01/2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 06/01/2023
• Last Date: 10/01/2023
• Re Upload Photo / Signature: 11-18 January 2023
• Exam Date: 12/02/2023
• Admit Card Available: 30/01/2023
• Answer Key Available: 14/02/2023
• Pre-Result Available: 16/03/2023
• Pre Marks & Cutoff: 12/07/2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 125/-|
• SC / ST: 65/-
• PH Candidates: 25/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking, or Pay Offline Through E Challan
UPPSC Civil Judge (PCS J) Notification 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age: 22 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment Exam 2022 Recruitment Rules.
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details Total: 303 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Eligibility 2022|
|Civil Judge PCS J||303||Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Download Pre Marks & Cutoff||Click Here|
|Download Pre Marks Notice||Click Here|
|Download Marks & Cutoff||Click Here|
|Download Marks & Cutoff Notice||Click Here|
|Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download GK Answer Key||Download|
|Download Law Series Answer Key||Download|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Update / Edit Form Details||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|UPPSC Official Website||Check now|
How to Download UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Exam 2022 Result?
To download the UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Exam 2022 Result, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of UPPSC – uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the “UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Exam 2022 Result” link, which will be available on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to enter your registration number and date of birth.
- After entering the required details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check your result carefully and download it.
- Take a printout of your result for future reference.
It is important to note that the UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Exam 2022 Result will be available only in online mode, and no hard copy of the result will be sent to the candidates by post or any other means. Also, candidates are advised to keep their registration number safe as it will be required to check the result and for further processes.