Last Updated: 01 May 2023
Recently, the High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh released the result of Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023. To check the result please visit the link provided below.
Earlier the notification for the recruitment of 157 Clerks was released. Interested candidates can apply for the high court clerk form by visiting the official website of the Haryana and Punjab high court website highcourtchd.gov.in the online form start on 25 Feb 2023. For furthermore information such as eligibility, age limit, and vacancy details, you can read given below:
Punjab and Haryana High Court
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 Result
|• Application Begin: 25/02/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 17/03/2023
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 17/03/2023
• Pre-Exam Date: May/June 2023
• Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
• Minimum Age: 18 Years
• Maximum Age: 30 Years
|Clerk||157 (UR-109, SC/ST/BC- 14, ESM-20, PWD-14)||Graduate|
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Selection Process
The selection process for Chandigarh High Court Clerk may vary depending on the specific recruitment notification issued by the court. However, the general selection process for the Chandigarh High Court Clerk is as follows:
- Written Examination: The first stage of the selection process is a written examination which usually consists of objective type questions related to general knowledge, English language, mathematics, and legal aptitude.
- Computer Proficiency Test: Candidates who qualify in the written examination are required to appear for a computer proficiency test. This test is conducted to evaluate the computer skills of the candidates.
- Document Verification: After qualifying in the written examination and computer proficiency test, candidates are required to produce their original documents for verification. The documents may include educational certificates, caste certificates (if applicable), and other relevant documents.
- Final Selection: The final selection of candidates is based on their performance in the written examination, computer proficiency test, and document verification. The Chandigarh High Court releases a merit list of candidates who have qualified for the post of Clerk.
Chandigarh High Court Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type Online Exam
|Haryana Courts Clerk Final Result||Check now|
|Punjab Courts Clerk Final Result||Check now|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Chandigarh High Court
The Chandigarh High Court is a High Court of the Indian Union Territory of Chandigarh, which serves as the capital of two states, Punjab and Haryana. It was established on January 4, 1955, by the Punjab High Court (Chandigarh) Order, 1954. Initially, it had jurisdiction over the states of Punjab, Haryana, and Chandigarh.
However, after the establishment of a separate High Court for Haryana in 1966, the jurisdiction of the Chandigarh High Court was limited to the Union Territory of Chandigarh and the State of Punjab.
The Chandigarh High Court has original jurisdiction, appellate jurisdiction, and writ jurisdiction. It has the power to hear and decide cases related to civil, criminal, and constitutional matters. The court also has the power of judicial review, which allows it to review the actions of the executive and legislative branches of the government.
The Chandigarh High Court is headed by the Chief Justice and has a sanctioned strength of 85 judges. The court has a sprawling complex in Sector 1, Chandigarh, which houses multiple courtrooms and chambers for judges and lawyers.
The Chandigarh High Court is one of the premier courts in the country and has contributed significantly to the development of Indian jurisprudence.
How to Apply for Chandigarh High Court Clerk Vacancy
To apply for a Chandigarh High Court Clerk vacancy, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the Chandigarh High Court, which is www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Look for the latest notification related to the Clerk vacancy and read the notification carefully. The notification will contain all the details related to the eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply Online” link, which will take you to the online application form.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form, such as personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience, if any.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents, as mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the online mode or by visiting any designated bank.
- Review the filled-in application form and make any necessary changes before submitting it.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process. Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.