Post-Release Date: 18th May 2023
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC has released a notification for the recruitment of Hostel Superintendent Grade D recruitment advertisement for 500 posts. Candidates who are interested to apply this form can apply the form online from 20 May 2023 to 08 June 2023. For more details such as training time, pay scale, trade information, or any other information, read the details below.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
CGPSC Hostel Superintendent Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin : 20/05/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online : 08/06/2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date :08/06/2023
• Correction Last Date : 09-10 June 2023
• Exam Date : As per Schedule
• Admit Card Available : Before Exam
|• Chhattisgarh Domicile : 0/-|
• Portal Fee + GST : Extra/-
• Correction Charge : 500/-
• Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
CGPSC Hostel Superintendent Notification 2023 Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
|• Minimum Age : 21 Years.|
• Maximum Age : 35 Years.
Chhattisgarh Hostel Superintendent Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details Total : 500 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||CGPSC Hostel Superintendent Eligibility|
|Hostel Superintendent Grade D||500||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Apply Online||Link Will Active on 20-05-23|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|CGPSC Official Website||Click Here|
how to apply CGPSC Hostel Superintendent Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official CGPSC website: Start by visiting the official website of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Look for the latest recruitment notifications or updates section on the website. This is where you will find information related to the Hostel Superintendent Recruitment.
- Read the official notification: Carefully read the official notification for the Hostel Superintendent Recruitment. It will provide you with all the important details such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, selection process, and important dates. Make sure you meet all the eligibility requirements before proceeding.
- Register and obtain a login ID: If you’re a first-time applicant, you may need to register on the CGPSC website to obtain a login ID. This ID will be required to access the online application form.
- Fill out the application form: Once you have obtained the login ID, log in to the CGPSC website and find the application form for the Hostel Superintendent Recruitment. Fill out the application form with accurate and relevant information, including personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, etc. Make sure to double-check all the information before submitting the form.
- Upload necessary documents: Along with the application form, you may be required to upload scanned copies of certain documents such as educational certificates, identity proof, caste certificate (if applicable), etc. Ensure that you have these documents ready in the prescribed format and file size as mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee: Pay the required application fee through the specified mode of payment. The fee amount and payment instructions will be mentioned in the official notification. Keep the transaction or payment receipt as proof of payment.
- Submit the application: After completing the application form, uploading the documents, and paying the application fee, review all the entered details once again. If everything is accurate, submit the application form online before the specified deadline.
- Print the application form: After successful submission, you may have the option to print the application form for your reference. It’s advisable to keep a copy of the application form and payment receipt for future use.
- Adhere to the selection process: The selection process for the Hostel Superintendent Recruitment may involve multiple stages such as a written examination, interview, and document verification. Stay updated with the official CGPSC website or notification to know about the selection process, exam syllabus, and other important updates.