Last Updated: 19 Feb 2023
Border Security Force (BSF) has released a notification about the BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023. This notification is about to vacancy for an Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub-Inspector), Assistant Radio Mechanic (ASI), and Constable (Storeman). Those who are interested and want to apply, can go through the online link and apply directly from the official BSF, India site. For further updates and notifications read the details below.
Border Security Force (BSF)
BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Apply Start: February 19, 2023|
• Last Date to Apply: March 20, 2023
• Exam Date: Notify Later
|• Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-|
• SC/ ST/ ESM: Rs. 0/-
You can Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or cash at KIOSK.
BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
|• ASI Age Limit: 18-28 Years|
• Constable Age Limit: 20-25 Years
There are Age Relaxation Extra as per the rules.
BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (ASI)||13||Diploma in Relevant Trade|
|Assistant Radio Mechanic (ASI)||11||Diploma in Relevant Trade|
|Constable (Storeman)||2||10th Pass + 2 Yrs Exp.|
|BSF Air Wing Notification||Download|
|BSF Apply Now||Apply Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|BSF Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023?
To Apply for BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023, you can follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of the BSF: https://bsf.gov.in/
- Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the website.
- Click on the appropriate link to access the notification for the BSF Air Wing Recruitment.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill out the online application form with your personal and educational details, and upload the required documents such as your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the prescribed mode of payment.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
It is important to note that the specific steps and requirements for the application process may vary depending on the position and the mode of recruitment. Therefore, we recommend you check the official notification for BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023, from the link mentioned below.
BSF Air Wing Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for BSF Air Wing Recruitment may vary depending on the specific position and requirements of the role. However, in general, the selection process may involve the following stages:
- Written Examination: Candidates may be required to appear for a written exam that tests their knowledge in relevant areas such as general awareness, reasoning, numerical ability, and technical knowledge.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): Candidates who qualify for the written exam may be called for PST, which involves measurements of height, weight, and chest as per the prescribed standards.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who clear the PST may be called for PET, which tests their physical fitness and endurance.
- Documentation: Candidates who clear the PST and PET may have to undergo document verification to check their eligibility and authenticity.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates may be called for an interview to assess their suitability for the role.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who clear the interview may have to undergo a medical examination to check their medical fitness for the role.
- Final Selection: Candidates who clear all the above stages and are found eligible as per the prescribed standards may be selected for the BSF Air Wing Recruitment.
However, I would like to remind you that the selection process may vary and the latest updates can be found on the official website of the Border Security Force (BSF).
About BSF Air Wing
The BSF Air Wing is a specialized unit of the Border Security Force (BSF) responsible for providing air support to the BSF troops on the ground during their operations. The BSF Air Wing has a fleet of helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft that are used for various tasks such as troop and equipment transport, air surveillance, reconnaissance, and casualty evacuation.
The BSF Air Wing was established in 1969 with the procurement of two Chetak helicopters, and since then, it has grown to become a significant force multiplier for the BSF. The air wing operates from several bases across India, including Delhi, Jodhpur, Srinagar, and Guwahati, among others. The air wing also provides support to other agencies such as the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force during joint operations.
The BSF Air Wing conducts various activities, including anti-smuggling operations, anti-infiltration measures, and providing humanitarian assistance and disaster relief during natural disasters. The air wing also provides support to the government in maintaining law and order and protecting India’s borders.