Last update: 27/06/2023
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) are announced the online application form for Combined Recruitment 68th Common Prelim Examination 2023. Candidates who are intersted in this post can apply this form from 15th july to 5th August 2023 by checking all the information such as eligibility, age limit, application details given below:
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Combined Pre-Examination Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start : 15-07-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online : 05-08-2023
• Last Date Fee Payment : 05-08-2023
• Pre Exam Date : Notified Soon
• Admit Card : Available Soon
|• Other State : Rs. 600/-|
• Gen / OBC : Rs. 600/-
• SC / ST / EWS : Rs. 150/-
• MP (Female) : Rs.150/-
Pay the Exam Fee through Online & Offline Mode.
Vacancy Details Total Post : 346
|PCS (68th Combined State Service Exam)||Gen||155||• Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From A Recognized University in India.|
• Only For Police Department
• Height : 05 Feet 05 Inch.
• Chest : 32 Inch. (81 CMS)
• Max Age : 37 YearMax Age (Female) : 40 YearAge As on 01.08.2023
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|BPSC Official Website||Click Here|
How to Fill Form Combined Pre Examination Recruitment
Here are the steps on how to fill the BPSC Combined Pre Examination Recruitment form:
- Go to the BPSC website, https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Online Application” tab.
- Select the advertisement number for the BPSC Combined Pre Examination Recruitment.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill in the personal details, educational qualifications, and other required information.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
FAQs Related to BPSC Combined Pre Examination Recruitment 2023
- What is the BPSC Combined Pre Examination Recruitment?
The BPSC Combined Pre Examination Recruitment is a competitive exam conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) for the recruitment of various posts in the Bihar government. The exam is divided into two stages: the Preliminary Examination and the Main Examination.
- What are the eligibility criteria for the BPSC Combined Pre Examination Recruitment?
The eligibility criteria for the BPSC Combined Pre Examination Recruitment vary depending on the post you are applying for. However, some of the general eligibility criteria include: