Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification for Direct Recruitment in BEL India for the posts of Project Engineer-I, and Trainee Engineer-I. for 428 posts. Interested Candidates can apply BEL Project and trainee engineer recruitment form by reading all the information given below.
Bharat Electronics Limited
BEL India Recruitment 2023 For Project and Trainee Engineer
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start : 3-05-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online : May 18, 2023
|• Project Engineer-I: ₹ 472/-|
• Trainee Engineer: ₹ 177/-
• SC/ST/ PwD (All Posts): ₹ 0/-
Vacancy Details with Age and Eligibility
|Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification||Max Age|
|Trainee Engineer-I||327||B.E./ B.Tech + 2 Yr. Exp.||32 Yrs|
|Project Engineer-I||101||B.E./ B.Tech||28 Yrs|
The selection process for Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer positions may vary depending on the specific requirements and recruitment policies of the company. To clear the exam thier are two steps given below:
- Written Test: 85% weightage
- Interview: 15% Weightage
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a leading Indian government-owned electronics company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The company was established in 1954 and has since become one of the country’s largest defense electronics and aerospace companies.
BEL designs, develops, manufactures and supplies a wide range of defense electronics products, systems, and solutions for the Indian Armed Forces, para-military organizations, and other government agencies. The company’s product portfolio includes radars, electronic warfare systems, communication systems, sonars, naval systems, electro-optics, and C4I systems, among others.
Apart from defense electronics, BEL also produces a range of civilian products, including electronic voting machines, solar-powered traffic signal systems, and healthcare equipment such as ventilators and X-ray machines.
With a workforce of over 12,000 employees, BEL has manufacturing units spread across the country, including Bengaluru, Ghaziabad, Pune, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, and Chennai. The company has also established overseas offices in countries such as the United States, Singapore, Vietnam, and the United Arab Emirates. BEL has consistently been ranked among India’s top defense PSUs and has won several awards for its contribution to the defense and aerospace industries.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply BEL Project & Trainee Engineer Vacancy
To apply for a Project Manager vacancy at BEL India, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of BEL India (www.bel-india.in).
- Go to the “Careers” section on the homepage and click on “Recruitment – Advertisement” to see the latest job openings.
- Look for the Project Manager vacancy and click on the link to read the job description and eligibility criteria.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply Online” link to fill out the application form.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form, including your personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.