Last Updated: September 5, 2023
Interview Letter For Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2023 has been released.
Allahabad High Court released the admit card for Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2023. Applicants can download the admit card from the official website. The recruitment process aims to fill vacant positions of Law Clerk Trainees in the High Court.
Earlier, the High Court Of Judicature At Allahabad released a notification about the recruitment for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee 2023. The mode to apply is online through the official link only on the official site, you can visit that by clicking the link mentioned below. In this notification in total 32 posts have been offered. Interested applicants can apply online from 06-03-2023 to the end of 21-03-2023. To know more details about this vacancy read the notification below before you apply.
High Court Of Judicature At Allahabad
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2023 Final Result
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Start date: 06-03-2023|
• Last date: 21-03-2023
• Last date to update payment details: 22-03-2023
• Exam Date : 18/06/2023
• Admit Card Available : 03/06/2023
• Result Available : 11/07/2023
|₹ 300 For all Category|
(No fee concession for any category of candidates is applicable.)
You can pay the examination fee online through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2023 Age Limit As on 01/07/2022
|• Minimum Age: 21 years (Born on or before 01-07-2001)|
• Maximum age: 26 years (Born on or after 02-07-1996)
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee 2023 Vacancy details
Total Posts: 32
|Post Name||Total Posts||Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee 2023 Salary||Eligiblity|
|Law Clerk Trainee||32||Rs. 25000 (Monthly)||• Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB 3 Years / 5 Years) with Minimum 55% Marks.|
• LLB Final Year Appearing Candidate Also Eligible.
• If your marks in CGPA then Covert it by the percentage method as per officials
• Knowledge of computers is mandatory.
• All Original Documents are required
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Interview Notice||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Download Now|
|Check More Sarkari Jobs||Sarkari Result Com|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply online for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee?
To apply for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment, you may follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in)
- Look for the “Recruitment” section on the home page and click on it.
- Select the “Law Clerk (Trainee)” post and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Fill in the required details such as personal information, educational qualification, and contact details, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per the instructions given.
- Review the application form before submitting it.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: Before applying for the Law Clerk Trainee post, make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification. Also, keep all the necessary documents and certificates ready before starting the application process.