Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University was relased the Common Paramedical Admission Test CPET UG & PG Courses 2023. Candidates who already enrolled with this admission test can download the result. Furthermore information such as guidelines, age limit, course list etc. you can check below:
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh
ABVMU Lucknow Common Paramedical Entrance Test 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin : 02/05/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online : 01/06/2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 01/06/2023
• Exam Date : 18/06/2023
• Admit Card Available : 11/06/2023
• Result Available : 26/06/2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 3000/-|
• SC / ST / PH : 2000/-
• Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
ABVMU Common Paramedical Test 2023 Age Limit as on 31/12/2023
- Minimum Age : 17 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years for B.Sc Nursing 4 Year Course.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per ABVMU, Lucknow Common Paramedical Entrance Test CPET 2023 Rules.
ABVMU CPET UG PG Admissions Details 2023
|Under Graduate UG||• Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) 4 years|
• Bachelor of Optometry (BOptom) 4 yearsB.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (BOTT) 4 years
• B.Sc. in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (BMRIT) 4 years
• Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) 4 years
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) 4 ½ years
• Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) 4 ½ years
|Post Graduate PG||• Master’s in Medical Laboratory Science (MMLS) 2 years|
• Master of Optometry (MOptom) 2 years
• M.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (MOTT) 2 years
• M.Sc. in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (MMRIT) 2 years
• Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) 2 years
• Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) 2 years